The RFID solution for access control is an RFID controlled vehicle access control system. The solution can be used for parking areas with gates / barriers or several gates or barriers. Typical applications are:
- Company parking
- Underground parking or parking lots of residential complexes, fire brigades, public offices or apartment blocks
- Access to the private garage or parking
- Access control on construction sites including logging
- Management von pool cars
- Inventory management of vehicles
BENEFITS OF ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM USING RFID TECHNOLOGY
- Easy access without interaction by the driver (not operating a transmitter or stalling a proximity card to a reader – when it rains you stay dry)
- Good identification of authorized vehicles also in bad weather conditions (snow or dirt on the plate do not matter)
- Motorcycles or bicycles can be equipped with an RFID transponder – or the driver has an RFID card
- Easy installation and commissioning
- Cost-effective passive RFID transponder – no battery assisted tags needed
- Comfortable unlocking of authorization cards or windshield transponders
- During operation, no network connection is needed – standalone solution on the RFID reader
Fast, economical and highly secure: this is how vehicle identification, parking management and access control systems need to be. Our UHF RFID readers make this possible. They can be integrated into existing access control solutions or used as stand-alone systems.
HOW RFID WORKS IN VEHICLE ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM
As mentioned above, an RFID access control system usually consists of a tag, a reader with an antenna and an access control server.
The system, according to your requirements, will automate the process of entry and exit of vehicles at your premises. More specifically, we install a UHF RFID reading system which will recognize the label that will be allocated and will be placed on the cars in the front windshield. The ID is automatically confirmed, and the bar is raised. The reader detects the tags worn by the vehicles and instructs the controller to raise the input or output bar, recognizing the antenna from which the tag was read. The maximum coverage range can reach 20 meters.
Long Range RFID Tag Reader
RFID Vehicle Access Control System is compatible with multi-protocol and has a well-integrated design. This water-proof device not only supports quick and multi-tag but additionally has circular polarization without directional limit for the tags. It is a Passive RFID card/tag reader with integrated antenna and weather proof design applied in outdoor. This device has many utilizations including person tracking systems, vehicle tracking systems etc. This long range reader can track an object or object upto a distance of 20 m.
Contact us with any questions you might have about UHF RFID solutions for access control and tracking for vehicles, equipment, packages, parts and more.